new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Thursday, March 30, 2006

things

first do whatever YOU want, what saves your soul, not what is recommended from you, oh girl, you have still a lot to learn. marriage is nothing in our times, especially where you are, believe better not trust him, that´s not a attempt to get you back, it´s true. but it´s hard to see the truth, when you believe you have it. courage is sth. very seldom, and you still lack a lot of it. you wanna learn from me, there is nothing to teach, except what is in your heart. otherwise suscribe for a college. you asked me stay or not? is this about staying or not? I never thought of wanting you, no , but dealing with a person feeling omnipotent is too hard. you know who I mean. but at all I feel at all as much for you as you for me. you need me, so make the circumstances possible. forget about him, let him dy inside of you. forget about genes. that the only path for you, I think you gonna make this way, it´s not so hard, because you know what you can win...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home