new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Monday, April 10, 2006

today

today again a day on internship, miss you a lot, think sometimes I am crazy, we cannot reach eachother, because you wanna stay ananymos, that´s a pity. hope everything by you is fine. by me everything is just crazy. too much on web. too much worries. it´s now 7:12 a.m., my pc watch goes always 3 min back! ?? have to start day soon, problems over problems. it´s not a difficult life, it´s a shit life! difficulties you can practice to overcome, but not what I am going through. still posting at bdo, not always amusing, some people do not like me. why are people so mad about boards, why does they take it so serious??? lack of communication?? think so, must be so, the modern man and his wickedness. communicating a lot with a person in US, I was there for 3 weeks , no found again their address and posting with them, exchanging e-mails, ok, dear, you know life without you sucks, have fun, that will make me happy too. byeeeeeeeee harry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home