new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Saturday, June 24, 2006

again c.

Hy c. I hope you are reading this, I am so tired of work, so tired of this german people, all this being friendly while on the meantime they give a fuck about that, abuse you just because you are an intern, I am totally sick of this society, totally sick of doing anything for these society, I would not mind if the whole would go down, all the bullshit they call science and all so further..
I am tired, tired of this world, let´s see things as they are, ozon layer demaging materials are still sold everywhere, but only through the black market, so in 20-50 years there will be no ozonlayer and no life on earth! that does make me sick, then in 40 years there will be no oil, so end of humantiy. the first counts more, end of all life. we humans are so weak and so miserable. and now some assholes are putting law on me, because they have made it through the corrupt college system. it that not the time where you think, they should better be... I often think of kicking the whole stuff and go back to welfare, but that would not be really senseful, just because of some silly peoples. on the meanwhile I am listening in loosing my religion! give aa damn about religion, is that not an excuse for our sins? I am waiting for you to come back in my dreams, but you have fear! the girl at internship?? she should marry some one rich and arrogant, that would do it. I dreamed often of her, but on the same time often wanted not to think of her anymore, so what´s such a love worth??? as I said, she should marry someone rich and selfconfident, so they could both talk about how fine they are!
c. I love you much, wish I could meet you one day, yeah always this wishing ! you see I am completely crushed. c. with a big hug from germany, harry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home