new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Friday, March 31, 2006

mankind

a fresh and the same s*** , I feel so lost in this society, don´t know what to do, live from day to day, you know my story and so on. man is only getting for his material stuff, you never accepted too that you could become an idol, a person to rescue others, people just are too weak for that. tried 1999 suicide, so why should I care about you, it´s just I have nothing better to do. you are nice, no doubt, so I should stay. have still a lot to learn about man, his unability in his thoughts to think and care. there would be a lot to say, but how to do it from very far, you have the feeling your life is alright, I think your life is still a shame life. that´s sounds hard?? but what is there that would clue me to you? I would probably have forgotten you, if you would not have written. so far, have to face day, sounds curious, ha, you don´t know, harry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home