new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

mood

in bad mood today. have to get rid of my carer, she is worth nothing! have somehow to manage life my own, but that´s not easy when you are kicked out of life, I need some encouragement, some hope in this life. I have difficulties to overcome, iwish I would nott have. wrote the nadann, finded nothing special or maybe yes? wish you are happy, I am broken, too left out from society to love someone. have to realize what life is ABOUT. so often beeing disappointed by the people, so disappointed from modern lifestyle. peopel even hit you when you are on the ground, they want to KILL you. yeah in killing Germnans have experience, and in lying. what th hell am I searching in this country! I didn´t want to go to the psychiatry, what the hell are the people believing who they are, I do NOT feel any sympathy for the west, all this f... about terrorism and war. fight the terrorists, but see also that this not make you saints! no more killers. what you always have been. sorry this rough language, but I do not want to be cheesy. it´s no you I am complaining about. I know you love me. and I love you. just let pray for each other before sleep, or somehow during the week, day. I love you, no one will replace you. have fdun, get wise! hehe your harry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home