new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

today

Today is a sad day, I feel so much different then this society. I just cannot believe. every day seems to me like a day that you are loosing the game of life. There is no tenderness in this life no hope, the joy that I have is like a bad dream, you want to forget. the pains I have like a maydream that have come true. I just don´t know where to start to complain, it´s just too much. you are just anymore aware that you should not be a in pain. I cannot think of a single day without fears. I just sit at the bus and the people just give me nothing, they are so uninteresting, so boring. you can see the dollar signs in their eyes. and that just is disgusting. you just want to breathe, your soul wants to escape, it´s so hard.
suzie is again sick. that´s really a pity. I wish her one day she gets better. suzie , wish you the best. so much for now, harry

1 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home