new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Sunday, July 02, 2006

new start

I think I am going often to think of princess, but to you c., what is going on, what can you give me, can you do it good, what can I do, what I can give you?? where can I find peace, where will i find my rest?? I am not really a person for doing great job, but I miss princess a lot, I could watch for hours in her eyes, a pity she always turn them away.she is now two weeks on vacation. that´s a pity too, what is going on with you c.? are you happy, have you found what you are searching for? you are for sure good looking, but is there sth. behind it? you will say I am calling for perfercness, yes because I like you. commenters on this blog have become few, but thanks to suzie, I still update this blog.
on friday I had a little bit fun at work! really unbelievable! I am getting in my mind more and more independent! nothing to do with work! still I have to work out, should start tomorrow! thanks harry

1 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

I am happy to hear that you had a moment of pleasure at work. Hold onto that Harry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home