new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Friday, March 31, 2006

things

always hard to find a fine title, gonna now go soon in typping. not very interested in what I write my own. people think I have a bad lief, they do not what bad is, people so childish. seems my frustration leads me to more writing. anger I cannot say, I am not allowed. wish nothing more, not for me or for anyone else. life is vain, we humans of the modern always overdo it. there is nothing normal in this life. I have to make decisions still and choices, that no one understand. people search so much for exitement that they never get what exitement is, what a mess they are for the world. because how is superman doing( your husband) sorry I can not name him other, he is one of this hollywood idiots, but man has needs and you have needs and probably wanted if you are only half famous become inclined with a famous person. why are all modern man such idiots. better not ask, other wise you will dy. haha that´s really the right answer. for what reason is the tv there, to see people you wanna meet but cannot?? that´s really ace. ftw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home