new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Thursday, April 13, 2006

hello

it´s easter! a christian thing, but at all I have some days off. my pragmatic is going through with me when it comes to work, otherwise I am very idealistic, my education blog, what it´s address, eduxation.blogspot.com, will be soon updated, please check it out. it´s a breakthrough in human culture! still do not believe in einstein. waiting for photos from you. getting always this spam mail from yahoo. what a shit. internet is just shit. work, another thing that is shit. oh man, I am so funny today. checking each day this blog for comments, will you not send one?? my visitors who posted a comment, have till now not dared to post further! ?? and somehow my counter is dead, I have no new views at my profile since 2 months. ok, dear, have a nice easter time, and do not eat too much rabbits, your harry.

2 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. Just read your blog. It's very Interesting.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger harrys zen said...

hello back, thankssssssss, just come back, the blog is a little bit weird, because it is devoted to an imaginary person, but we have all our problems. hope to see you again, harry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home