new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

rap

in this world full of hate, you wanna tell what to do
you have your car , your house, your life,
talk to me about getting to work, doing something senseful
you are catched up in your fanatasy dreams
that has meanwhile driven you mad, no way I cannot change my mind
you think by given your voice, you have done sth. for humanity
at all you have achieved so much, nothing but what
I care about, you go and talk always the same way
the same shit, you are as boring as piece of chalk
you think it´s time for me to die, don´t care about me
god had plans for us all, yeah I know haha
a lot of famous people think what they are doing is right, think
they are also real rebels, your rebellion is as strong
as a wind blew over the ocean, when the weather is clear
you say it´s everyone´s duty to go to army, you know it´s your buisness
to kill people, at the same time you mock about the president
better go and care about your wife you ugly piece of thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home