new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Sunday, April 02, 2006

writing

should be more disciplined, are going mad with time, still I am posting a lot, I don´t know for which reason. people just want to live their lifes they do not know anything about justice. about responsibility, they wanna make it in this society, the opposite of this race is there are a lot of broken lifes. it´s now sundays, have a lot of typing in front of me. always these fears about loosing the existence. but I my own choosed this way. it´s all so crazy. I cannot believe I failed, it´s hard to recognize. ok, lessons, I have no lessons for you today, maybe I write this evening again , lessons, just keep easy that´s all. ok I will now turn to typing. in love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home