new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

desperateness

can someone tell me the way? I am sick of the west. I don´t know, sick of all this terrorism talk, I more and more believe all these campains so justified they are are spams of a undergoing society, inable to deal with it´s problem. every fourth person in poor conditions, jsut needs some more technical advances and terrorism will be our daily bread... but to be true, I don´t like the west anymore, for them all man with black hair is a terrorist. for sure 11/9 brought US back to a kind of unity, but the made every muslim people to have to be at least tired of western policy. I don´t know that the way I think, and besides I don´t think US has really won the war on terror... yeah they have brought chaos into Iraq and say they are proud of that, wow, great job, I am impressed. better stop here, harry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home