new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

some knowledge

You know princess, in that life it does not count, what you want to have and gain what you want to have. it´s not important to try everything to be happy, it´s important to b ehappy, you know good looking women can make you horny, but is that a reason to go for them? to enter the road of ups and downs? no, I am struggelin each day with writing a book and since three weeks I have not written one line, that ´s misery, what can a well curved person help me here?? it´s the insperation and high mind you can give me, that does interest me. it´s the possibilty to care for someone who is it worth too, that does make me think so much about you...

1 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog Harry, I'm sorry to hear that the politics and violence of the world are having such a profoundly negative impact on you. The news saddens me so much lately I've had to stop watching, too many nightmares. I light candles for peace though, perhaps that will help more than bombs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home