new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

life and war

I gave my new post this spectacluar title, because that probably desribes the situation there best, war has become your everydays bread. I first thought it´s a good thing to remove Saddam, yeah, that´s what I really thought, I believed there are weapons of mass destruction and I believed that Iraq would become a democracy. But now the situation turned out to be completely different, but the leadership of the army of the government and so on, is not apting to this situation. They give no real information how the state of the country is, except the one there are attacks each day. But where are these attacks, what is the motivation behind it all, and how can such attacks be planned and executed? these important questions remains in the dark, I have the belief that without an answer to these questions there will also be not any solution in Iraq.
Fact is it was told that the troops will be deminished , but that does not happen, that must frustrate a lot of mothers and fathers in US, fact is maybe also, that they promised(the US gov.) Iraqis a free nation, as Pr. Bush said: " A free nation is a peaceful nation." but as these romises could not be fulfilled the frustration is big in Iraq. It is here I think a case in history where you cannot find someone guilty for these situation, except the Iraqi insurrgents, but on the otherside one can accept that the new invaders should have been able to CONTROL the country, not just to open up their camps there. So the question who is guilty for this situation makes ( to me) no sense.
What is the best to do? I do not dare( seriously ) to answer this question. I just can only wait to see what happens next. But to be true what happens there lies like a grey cloud on my soul. I self experienced the Iraq-Iran war, it was so bad to see people next to you just disappearing from one day to another and never coming back. Who can blame the common people now , that hate has become the ruler of their hearts and that this case is going to be a rough one, no matter which road one chooses...
Jenna thanks for your comments, it´s good to hear such an opinion from an US person, because I believe not in evil US, but that we are all somehow human, and try to find a good way of life, ...
Walkover your address is definetly ending with co.uk I am pretty sure , because you made this mistake earlier, look into your past posts! :)
and I need to think on a diet, also I have started working out, I am eating too much. and so on. Harry

1 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

Harry,
It sounds like you have a really unique and important perspective on things, especially if you were there during the Iraq-Iran war. I'm sorry for what you've had to go through.

I need to go on a diet too. My co-workers brought me tons of chocolate today and I ate it. Now I feel fat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home