new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

today

Thanks Sarah for your comment, maybe life is just there that one does not think on it, maybe thinking on life is the beginning of wisdom, at all one cannot bear long time the idea of nothing.
Today I had a day off, today was a free day, I saw again a report on the Iraq war, I really feel sorry for those US soldiers who are there, they are somehow just a target, nothing else.

4 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you, having a day off. Wish I could have a day off and stare at a wall :)

Staring at walls is fun.

Honest.

:-)

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

My brother-in-law is in Iraq, Baghdad, actually...he likes it. Feeling macho, maybe? Anyway, I always worry a bit when I hear about soldiers killed in Baghdad today or yesterday...you know.

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Self Confessed Walkover said...

Its so worrying when you have family in the army. One of my cousins is in the army and like you when I hear about soldiers being killed I think 'is he serving in Iraq at the moment?'. We're not close, so we tend not to know where hes posted but he's got a baby son and his girlfriend is pregnant again and I can't even begin to imagine what she would have to go through if the worst were to happen :(

If I felt they were making a difference maybe I wouldn't feel so negative towards the whole thing :(

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Self Confessed Walkover said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home