new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Friday, September 29, 2006

blocking

the most important thing about blocking is not to foul, if you have managed this first step, then I give you a tip, jump earlier then the other person, that will give you a 50% chance of blocking the other one, if you are a good deffence player. blocking is probably the greatest thing in basketball, nothing make the other player so much fear except you block him. I remember not the blocks I did, in high school I was too short for blocking, but I still remember when I halfly blocked a 2,05 m guy myself 1,85 he get so angry and fouled me hard next time I came near to him. blocking is the most effective weapon in psychological defence. block a Pat Ewing and he will be unable to play for th erest of the game at his prober norm, he will always think, how could this happen. I would laugh a lot if this would really happen, I would like to see his angry face. it would be worth a photography.
I never saw myself play on the video, that has been an advantage or not. but I think it´s ok, that would have hurt my game and my understanding of the game, I remember all my team mates wanted to impress my ass of coach, while I tried to convince him that I can belong to the team, my coach was really a big evil, but on the otherside it makes me tough, I thought always two steps ahead of others, while the thought on scoring, I thought over and over about the basics of the game, and you will find no coach who knows more about this game then I do know, and that I am serious in, it´s no joke. so much to blocking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home