new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Friday, September 29, 2006

Basketball

I want to talk on my experiences in the field of basketball. unfortunately my new created blog, that I created for that does not work, so I have to use this blog.
but now to basketball. How to learn the basics? Any good player has to come back to the basics every 3 or 5 years, he has to start from new just when he thinks he is on the top of his game. Jordan did a bad mistake going to baseball after his 3rd champions title, he should have start from new, thinking over the basics to make his game better. but how now to learn the basics? it´s a fault to give children small balls, they get used to a wrong feeling. one should start playing ball when old enough to handle the big balls, and the first things one should learn is dribbling, that the most thing in the game of basketball, a basketball who cannot play the ball behind the back is a bad one, not worth to think about him, the mastery is the dribbling through the legs from behind, I never saw this move in any game, that´s not good, that´s the most effective play you can imagine, a pro, that does not have this skill is not a true pro. dribbling, how to learn dribbling? play on a ground without basket, that make your skill in dribbling better, continous dribbling is what a basketball player good. If you are good even two men cannot take the ball away from you. I remember a game where I outscored three guys and made a great pass to a free standing player, unfortunately he misses his shot, but I still remember this great momnet of my game, also I had not very great moment, dueing to the shit basketball club in my city i was in, they never accepted my talent and my will to learn all skills of the game. most of them become third class players, with big mouth and no skill, I hadn´t the oppurtunity to complete my game, but my understanding of the game is far beyond that of nower NBA players, they just play to earn money to get girls and so, it´s a shame and shouold not be respected. I never think a david robinson played for money. or a magic johnson cared about how big his pool is. I have now overweight, otherwise I would still be out there playing the game, but I have to start from new , I have first to get rid of my 20 kg overweight, then I can start working on the bqasics of the game, i will then be out there, practicing layups and trying moves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home