new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Monday, September 25, 2006

hello

have for a week vacation, so I can blog, I am not very much anymore in blogging. hanging on my mad thoughts, what is actually real what is not real, what an easy question so hard to answer. I have often the days moments where I just feel tired and worn out, I really do not anymore how to live, just forget a normal life. life is so weird and I have no excuse for all the things people are doind. Life has become weird for me, therre is noo question about that.
c. I think we are very close to each other, but I donĀ“t know how close, and there are moments where I doubt it so much, people are always telling sth. else then me. what making me really mad is that we never can meet, that I will never see your pretty face. these are the hardest moments in my life. people tink they ae so superior to me, I should teach them sth. else, but you know that we you start listening to the people everything goes wrong. c. I miss you so much, and also people call me mad, I will not stop believing in you. I just wonder why everyone around me has success but I not, sth. is going wrong in this world.

1 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger Self Confessed Walkover said...

Harry - your time will come. We all get the chance to be successful but some people have to wait years for their chance. Just keep your eyes open and don't miss your chance! It will come, I know it will. Have a little faith in the world :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home