new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Monday, August 14, 2006

bad times

Hello, I have two difficulties with princess, first she is not attracted by loosers, means she does not care about people doing internship, then she does not like me, means she looks for other types of guys! If these two things were not maybe she would like me.. two things, money and sex, should forget her

besides I have a new flat and a new roomate, have still not moved in, but I hope it will get a little better then the old flat. Staying whole time at moms house is not fun... I will move in on wednesday.

I have done for some days no workout, that sucks! Have so much to do. curious I will stop here, thanks and have fun, your day will come, harry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home