new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Friday, August 11, 2006

bad start

My boss (one of them) really crushed me. I worked two days for him and he not gave me two minutes to explain my results, his answer was just, not now! From that point on, my enthusiasm faded, I will bring the work to an end, but to be true I am done with the organisation. Princess is fading too from my thoughts! It does hurt so much, but that a problem I am on solving, only that we will be unhappy, but still human, I admire her a lot and donĀ“t know how to talk to her!
to my thoughts on the west! I am not able to make a judgment, I just wish less fanatics in this world... thanks everyone also for nice comments, they inspire me, your always harry

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

You know Harry, he probably had personal stuff going on. We sensitive souls always think it's our fault but there was probably something going on with him that you had no idea.

I hope you get out of there soon, it isn't making you happy and life is too short and brittle. I ruined my health staying at a place I hated and have been ill ever since. It's isn't worth it and you deserve better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home