new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Monday, October 23, 2006

haha back

no question I had again one of periods of crisis, where my mind just was running around, thinking the miost asbsurd things, but now I have calmed down and feeling reality with it´s full hardness make me feel fresh and young. yeah I am so glad my mother is my mother, and that the people who are around me are real, that I joked around yesterday the whole day.
But still I gained a deeper view of life, I saw things not everyone will see, and I still feel things not everyone will feel.
so I hope to blog more often and tell stories and answer questions.
till then have a nice time everybody, your harry

1 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger Self Confessed Walkover said...

Harry - we all get the chance to see something that no one else has ever seen. Most people never realise they have. You are blessed that you know you have and can appreciate that. Keep looking at the world through new eyes :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home