new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Friday, April 28, 2006

friday

hy walkover, I just cannot write without having someone in my mind. the people at your job , must be really morons! yesterday I finally installed my mplayer. of course I did it not my own! my chat friend gave me what to type in in the terminal, that´s sth. windows not have a command line. and I can tell you it was not easy. but now I can view all formats! avi, mpg, mpeg, and so on. but yesterday wasn´t really a good day, I have since two weeks this recipe for pills on my desk, and still have not get them! that´s annoying, then I have to call my health insurance and ask sth. I have still since two weeks not done! that´s all a little bit annoying. at work, people are nice, but they don´t understand me really, for them failure is a unknown word and they let you feel that. I am a psycho, damn when will they understand that. people at work do like they like they work, but they don´t know they are ... ah I am getting like my father, who always complains about his job, he never could talk TO us or about sth. else!
I still ask myself, how and especially in which direction can I change my life!?
so tomorrow will be your great day! that´s cool, am I sure you will do it well. here today is a sunny day, finally! have to go harry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home