new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Monday, April 24, 2006

kubuntu

I finally have my new os. it´s kubuntu, a linux distribution. and a chat friend has already installed a firewall! I was so overjoyed having this new system! and tomorrow I will get broadband, then I will take a look aroung in the internet. don´t know why I am so delighted of my new system, but it really get me overjoyed yesterday. so I have for now nothing to say, the new sylver video is out and I watched it already, it´ s great, and silvy is like always good looking! hmm just waiting for broadband! I love you, harry.

2 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Flora Pang said...

this post is ...ehh...technical for me.

But it's all good as long as you are happy.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger harrys zen said...

no it´s not technical, linux is a system kind a like windows, I have linux on my pc, a friend insatlled it, and I like it much, that ´s just all. besides where is walkover today? always happy when she is around, same with you of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home