new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Thursday, April 20, 2006

depressed

I am depressed, too much nonsense in this societies! not depressed of me, but of the low mind of man! that´s all shit! people don´t want to listen my opinion, because they feel offended, so no one talk to me! that the punishment of the society for honest persons! dear, live somehow, it doesn´t matter how, thank you so much for your support, so sick of people´s talk, so in need of you! but you are far away...

2 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Self Confessed Walkover said...

People don't listen to my opinions either. We're all bad at it though, I'm sure you can think of times (that you now regret) when you didn't listen to someone either. I know I can :(

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger harrys zen said...

sure I know! otherwise I would not have end up like this! but still I am talking about real crime! actually I meant the mafia that is called state! does this comment make any sense, hmm, I am in hurry , will be back in some hours... harry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home