new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

dietmar

my dear friend dietmar, has given no sign of life! hope he will soon fix his internet problem. really makes me depressed. so today a nice lady, just asking me, if everything at her was natural! but still who cares? am very depresssed as I cannot mail dietmar, and besides he wants to care for my book, and now he is completely off. I learned him known accidently on a forum of an author, hope to hear soon from him, otherwise my dreams of a own book, are gone, and still a great friend I will be missing. how can a domain disappear from one day to another, have still to learn in this internet. ok , so much for now, have not received for long no comment! maybe it´s me I am posting too much! thanks harry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home