new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

good morning

I will take my time for a good morning post. the sun is shining through the clouds, I am again listining to lasgo, and in 20 min I have to leave home. life is hard darling. the e-mail address of the person who wants to care about my book, doesn´t function anymore, he seems to have some hostproblems, I hope this is only an internet problem. I mean nothing happened to him, I do not dare to call him. as I never had done. but why is his internet address gone, that´s really curious, hope he will soon fix it. I hope to hear this afternoon from him. anyway by the time he will realise that his internet address is down, and get a new e-mail account, his host is adriaresidence.com , and this is unknown to the delivery system. as well I posted there the whole time, this is really frustrating. this internet seems not to be as perfect as I thought, besides it´s wickedness. have also lost my linux cds! that really a shame and can become a problem! so much to my mornings problems. still why has the adria... host so many problems, I hope soon to know! harry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home