new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Sunday, April 16, 2006

morning

good morning darling, isn´t it a nice day??? so could my life be, but it is not. it´s more like, oh another new morning. and there is no darling in this life. today chuck norris is on tv, will not miss, hope I am not gonna fall in sleep, as it comes at 11 p.m. , no one wants to see chuck movies at 10 p.m. or 8 p.m. just listening to Lasgo, they have a very good looking singer, seems to be a necessity in this buisness, I like her. check lasgo at google if you are interested further. still no post on the education section. still wondering whether my book will be published or not, the last time I believe it will I was in mistake, still have to wait, writing allready at a new book. please check also cassirer.blogspot.com , there I will publish my philosophic thoughts. hope so! as you can see I am someone full of plans! but normally they do not develop. so will see that I post sth, in the cassirer blog. have fun, whereever you are, and whatever you have to do! harry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home