new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Saturday, April 15, 2006

complicated

hmm probably the counter will frighten you, so I will make no more use of the statics part, promise, also it´s hard. things are always so complicated. so if you enter this side, you will appear once down there, in the counter, but I will then not follow how often people visit here. ok? modern technology sets one always in front of decisions! maybe I will get today broadband and a flat! hope my mother will make it. everything fine with you? I should maybe remove the counter. oh this counter, it makes me sick! I guess during the day 5 people visit this site. and from this 5 one read sth. wow I am such a mathematician. I hate mathmatecians, higher maths, so if one of you is an einstein follower please leave and never come back again, piss off, that maybe the language they understand, besides their curious formels, that EXPLAIN the world, yeah sure. it explains just how dumb they are. haha, sorry I needed this offence, I am so sick of science. ok have a nice easter time harry the mad one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home