new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Friday, April 14, 2006

today

life is hard, that is something I have now to recognize. had again a comment on my blog, thanks, very nice one. comments are always inspiring. I hope you read this all and learn sth. out of it. slept 5 hours today, out of boredom, so I am really annoyed by my own, what else can I say. I have aims, but no means to reach them. some people think they can resist death, let them think, but don´t admire them for that, an example, hollywood. the boredom of our time comes from lack of selfdiscipline I think. still have posted nothing in the eduxation blog, good things need time, don´t hurry. I think now I have said a lot, so till next time. have fun, harry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home