new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Saturday, April 15, 2006

evidence

I am getting through the counter evidence that you are not following this blog, that´s really sad, I hope I will overcome it, at all as I said I get used to this blog, so I will keep it alive. the most time someone was on these sides has been 38 seconds! that´s not much , normally people stay 0 seconds! that ´s a pity. at all I hope to post further... have a nice time harry.

4 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Self Confessed Walkover said...

I don't know how you get all the information about how long people spend on your blog! My counter doesn't do that. All I know is that people have visisted. If they leave a comment, they've actually been reading it and if they come back I have to assume they're reading it too! Thats all I can ever really tell!

I'm sure people do read your blog though.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger harrys zen said...

hy walkover, thanks for coming back! I am by blogcounter.de there I log in and then under statistics, you can find some infos. I appreciate a lot your reading, will try to be more interesting, thanks your harry

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Self Confessed Walkover said...

Harry - Why are you apologising? I wouldn't come back if I didn't find it interesting.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger harrys zen said...

I talked for my feeling too much about this counterstuff! hey but fine that you are coming back, it means a lot to me. harry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home