new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Sunday, April 16, 2006

hello

damn had I boring days, brittany daniel online is still down. I am the only one who can post there and CFIY . pretty boring! and received no e-mails! it´s so boring. and I am not able to find an interesting blog, where I can post a comment. posted on one of this idiots who first have to give the post free, had I know that , I would not have done, how paranoid can a person be!? but these people exist, and if you are the one reading this, don´t read further, you made me really angry, just because you have published a book, makes you not wise, and what a shit you wrote about cassirer, damn where did you learn reading?? hope to keep this blog free of snobs, who do philosophy! nothing against normal snobs. at all, I am bored, wanna know finally if my book will be published. In our times people make so much hopes to one, but then... wow, wow, I have now a real long post. others wish to have sth. welse long, sorry I just couldn´t resist this comment. have fun, your harry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home