new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Monday, April 17, 2006

in the mood of writing

hello hope you are fine, missed at all the chuck norris film, doen not matter! had a curious dream about working in a bank and doing everything wrong! I hate these dreams, the rest of the night I dreamed of you, can you not once leave a comment here, so I know that you are existing! but how should I know you are the right one!? hope everything is fine with you, and you reading this. I dream a lot of you. also I dream of other stuff too, I had in no one such a trust then I have in you, it´s a pity I cannot influence your life, that ´s a hard lesson I have to learn. always thinking when I had not thrown away the proves, you know what I am talking about... tomorrow again internship, you know it´s not the right thing for me, but thats life, we have all to learn and to bear! have a new cd from LAsgo, far away, still waitnig for the new sylver album, to all those who are reading this blog, thank you, you help keeping it alive! my moms house is so empty with her beeing on travel, I seldom am at my own home, as I do not like my mate with whom I have to live, have sooner or later to move away, soon I will have my flatrate, that will be fun. what else can I tell you? for now nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home