new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Thursday, April 20, 2006

different things

still I am annoyed that dietmars page is off. I think he himself is on holidays. That´s a possible reason why he is saying nothing, at all I have to wait! more and more I am loosing my mind. often feelings about beeing nothing worth, even more the more feeling of beeing wicked. I know in these times no one is interested in that, but these times are mad times. have now started a german blog, they will all end up, having me no time to care about them. about what does I actually care? about nothing? having this feeling, that my own affairs had become unimportant to me. hate so much my carer, the whole world, what is this life worth! selfconfessed walkover is trying to change the world. I wish I still had the strength for such ideals. of course I want too, to change the world, but it goes like typing 100 pages and still don´t know what will happen to them. ok, so much for now, I try to think of you! damn relationship is such a duty! your harry

when you sit alone
and have no idea of zen
don´t bother , it´s me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home