new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

letter

As I have some time, I will practice a little bit my writing abilities. I will type each day one page, and write about this and that. I hope this idea will work, so that at the end, there is kinda small book, that resolves from my posts, you can print these posts and read them again, that´s actually my intention. as I see people does visit this blog, they are also welcomed to have an insight in my thoughts, but in the first case I write for you, if someone can take advantage of it fine, if not also fine! That does now sounds paradox, but you know it is not. Today at internship it was a little bit hard, harder is the situation at home, I am always by my mother, I do not like my roommate, it´s really a problem, and I do not feel able to search another place, my carer has said that we should sooner or later do that. so soon I will have to call people and ask them to visit the rooms they have to offer, these small things just drive me crazy, I am now 27 or 26 I don´t know, no 27, and am doing a shit of internship! That ´s sometimes so embrassing! something in my life has gone wrong. people think so much about studying and working! I never thought that way! I always felt contempt for the mass of tasks you get on college! be glad you never had to do that. the best are damned to fail in this society! how can you just throw your life away on sth. so dumb! I told to myself in ealier days, and now it has come very worse! yes I proved that n^2 +n+1 is always a primenumber, but throw the proof away, so what would happen when I had not thrown it away! I the looser, who will listen to him! you know I could have achieved much more, but that has not happened! I appreciate it a lot that you do understand that! it´s curious how similiar we feel, also worlds does devide us! c. I always feel uncomfortable about my future! it´s not like pains will make you thougher. hope you are ok, harry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home