new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Sunday, April 23, 2006

sundays post

hy c., I was today again feeling confused, it ´s just the feeling you are stucking in your life. I wish you could have become more in this life! It´s the pity we dy before we can fulfill our mission, you understand me? it´s getting harder and hareder to talk to you, I just hope for something new from you! visit my cassirer blog, it will give you much, all the things you NEED, believe me! I know you need few things, but soemtimes one can just get nothing! that´s how life works! you can not always blame it on you! please keep up the faith in yourself. have today a damned spam poster, sir I don´t know! how can such an idiot be a sir? at all people are so proud of being a sir, it is just too much for me. you know I love you, and so on, have a nice sunday, wherever you are! your harry

4 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Blogger Flora Pang said...

one thing i notice about u is that you write a lot!

you probably should think about writing a book my friend.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger harrys zen said...

I am writing one! it´s appearing under cassirer.blogspot.com ! thanks for the encouragement! your harry

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger Flora Pang said...

"you know I love you"

are you in love? or you were just talking to people in genereal?

Flora

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger harrys zen said...

just get it, this my mad blog! no, I am speeking to a person in mind, but I don´t think she is reading this blog! no it´s meant to someone special, at all I sometimes even do not know if she is existing, so it´s a little bit weird this blog, but at all I find sth. always to post, and so it´s fun! harry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home