new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

change

This blog needs a change, in this walkover is right, I will put my monologue at eduxation.blogspot.com , as I cannot live without it. today I finally get my broadband internet access, and a flatrate, that´s really a relief. especially as the costs for the internet was steady growing. but it was really a mess to get it work, my superfriend the linux expert had installed such a firewall we couldn´t even attach to the rooter! but fortunately he had give us the delete command, so we deleted the firewall, then we have to give in the data and numbers and we had to start three times new, then we still was offline, so we go again through th einstallation , I have typed in somewhere a number wrong. this time it worked and we were online! but at the end my friend said linux users are masochists, and he is somehow not wrong! still I want to stay with linux, because a mac is just too expensive. that would be the solution I would prefer most! but don´t ask me about windows , windows and me it´s just like fire and water! so this had been the adventures of today. will now make use of my flatrate. downloading I am not doing much, what should I? movies I can still not watch, audio? don´t know, have enough music on cd!at allwish all a nice evening, harry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home