new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Thursday, April 27, 2006

yesterday

last night I was up till one o´clock, I try to figure out, why my friend the linux expert, couln´t get on my pc! damn I was going to get mad, and we couldn´t solve the problem, sth. with my damned rooter! now a new day, can´t wait to be home again and look for mails, and this rooter problem, so am I , want to be home before the day at all had started. job is not really nice, it´s all so impersonal. I would like the odd stuff I am doing, if the people would just care about me! have somehow really to change my life. flatrate is great. have deleted my photo, I think it causes problems during posting. any way stay everyone well, every comment still welcomed and question of course too. harry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home