new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

thanks

hy thanks for all your comments,
@ suzie, thanks for visting, see my philosophy blog at cassirer.blogspot.com , if you are interested in serious thoughts, my blog is written so as for a special person, but actually is written for everyone... I just pretend I have some one special in mind. that´s then easier to write, can I add a link to yourblog, you have a great talent of photography! I am a great fan of good photography.

@walkover oh hope the same, please visit suzies blog it´s a very nice one, I think she is an art students or so.

@flora yeah brittany daniel is defintelly cool. but she is not a big celeberty! and also love comes and go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home