new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

today

hy, i will today think of you and hope everything gonna go well, I am mad I know that does not make things easier, saw new pics of brittany daniel, the girl I love, but completely unreachable for me! spend my weekend dwelling in my mad thoughts, trying to figure out what´s about on unix! It´s hard to get a start in unix, a computer system, but don´t wanna go back to Windows, for that I not have the money, always updating and buying the newest hardware. forget about managing the pc.
soon i have to go. is a specific of human life that our wishes remain unsatisfied?? you know what I am talking about! how is everything going?
walkover I have a friend who works 13 hours the day, but he will get rid of that, work not always make you happy. harry

4 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment Harry. Your blog seems very interesting, stream of consciousness and all, I love that! I hope to come back and read more. ~ Suzie

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Self Confessed Walkover said...

I hope you figure out unix soon harry!

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger Flora Pang said...

So Harry, you are actually "in love", but with a celebrity.
Sigh.

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger harrys zen said...

hy thanks for all your comments,
@ suzie, thanks for visting, see my philosophy blog at cassirer.blogspot.com , if you are interested in serious thoughts, my blog is written so as for a special person, but actually is written for everyone... I just pretend I have some one special in mind. that´s then easier to write, can I add a link to yourblog, you have a great talent of photography! I am a great fan of good photography.

@walkover oh hope the same, please visit suzies blog it´s a very nice one, I think she is an art students or so.

@flora yeah brittany daniel is defintelly cool. but she is not a big celeberty! and also love comes and go...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home