new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Thursday, June 15, 2006

don´t know

suzie there is a lot of zen and wisdon in what you are saying. for sure beauty is mostly not dependen on strict measures, Friedrich Schiller a german peot, speak about the inner beauty, I think also grace is more important , then anything else. It´s the stress on me, that lead me away from normal thinking. I often feel like I have lost my mind, through the stress at internship and the things I have to do to earn a living. I am a person who is doing only that what he wants, this the reason why I am called disabled, now for the first time wanting to asking a girl for a date and having no permission or chance to that, hurts me really deep. as I told it in a funny way , they thing by analyzing shit, they feel they are doing something historical. funny people at work they earn 10 times more then I (!) about 3000-4000 € , and think I still should admire them! I would have admired them if they have recognized that I like K. it´s always a difficult situation to like someone at work, especially as an intern. I am one of those that forget about what they cannot get fast, but to be hold back nonsense, that I have to get used to.
K. is a odd person, she has done career but is behaving like a lab assistent, she should be more confident of herself, to behave different made me from start confusing, I have two months ahead in that mad buisness, then I am gone, maybe I will teach her to be more selfconfident, she is at all not doing a small internship there...

@flora- I just had again my bad moments, have to live with this emotional instability, but I am in my own way also happy...

1 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

It sounds like this internship isn't giving you anything but a paycheque Harry. I hope it is completed soon so you can do something else that makes you happy with people you're happy to be with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home