new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Monday, June 05, 2006

zen

does anyone how the NBA has played?? since they have cancelled airing it, I am completely out of it!
zen is searching sth. you cannot find!
walkover is posting anymore, that´s sad, she was always a motivation for me to post too. suzie had some hard days to go through, a tree fall on her house, happy nothing "serious" happened to her. these happenings always leave a trauma. I remember the bombing in Iran. Hope there will be no new war on Iran, it would be so bad.
so much for this post, thanks harry

2 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

Thanks for your concern Harry, I'll be fine. Don't worry about me.

Sorry, don't know anything about the NBA!

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger harrys zen said...

hy suzie, thanks for commenting, I will check nba.com for results ;) have a nice day, bye harry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home