new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Saturday, May 20, 2006

new start

I was today in a bad mood, have written a lot at my thoughts blogs, so this blog is coming a little bit short. finally it´s weekend. my new pc is there, but we have ordered a part wrong, so we have to sell it e-bay and buy a new one, that pretty odd. Have planned today to read a lot, but I more think I gonna sleep a lot, that´s life, how is everyone doing, hope everything is fine. I desperately wait on my new book on smuggling. hope it will soon arrive, I just need sth. to read. at all wish everyone a nice weekend.

2 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Flora Pang said...

Ooh Harry, you are never alone (you know, you are never the only one being in a bad mood), for instance, I'm not feeling too well today, because I bloody have a paper to write and I'm so not in the mood to do that.

So yeah, visit back if you can.

Flora

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Self Confessed Walkover said...

*hugs* sorry you're in a bad mood. Something good is just round the corner, it has to be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home