new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

today

it is always the same by me, i get too quick lost in a girl, and when it seems to get serious, they just left me where I am, I just wonder I never learn sth. out of it. making job interesting? maybe I could sing during packing packages! that´s would be maybe more interesting! no, internship is just shit , I hope I get sth. serious soon.
have seriously to deal with linux, but it´s hard, my firewall is just blocking everything... I want to make my own firewall. my own router, the plan is to do it in 2 years! hope I will keep to this plan. everything step by step. for now I have my flatrate and should be happy with that.
sorry if i am sometimes harsh at internship I get the idea to argue with everyone,

5 Comments:

At 5:20 AM, Blogger harrys zen said...

hy penny, thanks for the comment, at all I am enjoying the time after it, as I work only 4 hours! so things are not so bad as I often describe them!
getting used to the system unix, that is an operating system, is not easy. but I will take me time. thanks for the encouragement harry

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Tired_of_being_sorry said...

hey okay yeah.. hehe man today over here in nj is really bad because i fell asleep on tables and chairs as well as the teachers because it is soo rainy outside...

Loren

 
At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 
At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 
At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home