new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

my other blog

walkover you wanted an update on my work, I am still there, you want probably know what i think of the labmanager, the girl that smiled on me?? oh she never did that again, I am not thinking more much of her. it´s up to her to start a thing.
work you cannot call that what I am doing. it´s kind of being busy what I do. but nothing that would satisfy you. after work I have emotional problems , always.
visited pennys blog, she is inclined into army, her husband is serving. I have not thought that. but I think I can understand her well, also my own views does differ, not that I am one of those who are always for peace, no, what made me stumble was the clear expression, I never use clear expressions, always talk this and that. at all i never have gave my view on army, and will try not to give it. I can not put it in words.. so much for now. harry

3 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Self Confessed Walkover said...

Harry - ah it's a shame about that girl but as you say, it's her move now. No point wasting time.
I hate it when work isn't satisfying. I hope it gets better for you. Is there anything you can do to improve matters? Make it more interesting?

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger harrys zen said...

thanks for the comments, read them, will soon answer to them, harry

 
At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home