new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Thursday, May 04, 2006

things

hello everyone, today was better, I did not really lot of work, I hang around a little bit, looked out for the lab leader I like, or better say I liked, she is too much convinced of herself. I don´t know I have not such a hard life, but always feel bad or hard. I am a kind of very sensitive person. maybe it´s my environment I do not apt to. I really appreciate your comments, it´s great to come home and then speak to you. everything has it´s time, that´s sth. I believe in, and I believe that a lot of people can do nothing for their life, they would be better if they had the oppurtunities, this keeps me from being arrogant. It´s hard to work with all these doctors and what I don´t know, they just give you straight notice what they think of you. maybe I am too sensitive... so was a beautiful sunny day, hope everyone the day was good. last night I get emotional and wrote a lot at my philosophy blog, unfortunately no one has left there a comment!
@suzie appreciate much your comment, it comes from heart, beside I should again upload a photo to my blog! hehe

good night to everyone , bye harry

2 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger Self Confessed Walkover said...

Harry - I did read your posts on your philosophy blog but I couldn't comment. Suicide is something that can be so personal sometimes.

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger harrys zen said...

thanks walkover , I know it´s hard to comment! just had to think about this theme. but thanks walkover, that´s very nice of you! speak you soon harry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home