new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

love

hy everyone, how are you? I hope everyone is well. I am liking more and more a girl at internship, she is the lab "leader" Laborleiterin at german, but if I would ask her to date, I would probably receive a no, and for sure loose my job. about my intership, it´s difficult on german to describe what it is about. I work in the department marketing , the whole stately company is about examining water and earth(?) , the jobs I get are normally pretty odd. people not really respect me, but they just as mortal as I! hahaha. god is at th eend just! my philosophy blog is still to be updated. I am sooo lazy with typing. hope everything is fine, your harry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home