new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Monday, May 08, 2006

3 o´clock

it´s three o´clock in the morning and I am awake and sitting in front of the pc. listining some punk music, remembering times where life was good, trying to post sth. that does makes sense. visited a blog of a good looking girl , check it out, mirrorgirlfiles.blogspot.com , worth a reading, but she seems not to answer on comments, and also seldom posting, so at all not such a great find as I thought. still on the hunt for some good blogs. I never have thought I get so far with blogging, but thanks to some kind people , who keep this blog alive, it has become a hobby of me. still too lazy to type more in my philosophy blog. recently wrote about the expression normal. so I wish everyone a nice day. harry

9 Comments:

At 3:17 AM, Blogger Anshu Anand said...

punk music ? which band ?

 
At 3:36 AM, Blogger harrys zen said...

hy anshu, actually lagwagon, and strung out, from fatwreckrecords.

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger Tired_of_being_sorry said...

hey thanks alot for the comment.. how is it over there in germany.. yeah i think am getting around to get a guy but i dunno he thinks of me as a really good friend right now but i like him more as as a boyfriend.. but he is afraid to say " i love you" back to me..

Loren

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger harrys zen said...

here in Germany it´s a little boring. visit the link at the left, the other blog, it´s a good one, with also good links. I am too lazy to add more links. :)

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Tired_of_being_sorry said...

hey k thanks soo much.. yeah i am going to visit that..

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Self Confessed Walkover said...

Loren - i dunno, better he's afraid than keeps saying it without meaning it.

Harry - Blogging is so much fun isn't it :) We keep this blog alive because we enjoy reading it.

 
At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 
At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home