new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Monday, May 08, 2006

new post

it´s defintely time for a new post. all the other blogs are sleeping. so at least I have to do something. totally confused by this girl at internship. please no advices I am confused enough. she is sometimes just a freak. like all people who have studied chemistry, but sometimes she is so nice. so much to my feelings!
ordered to day a cd. wow, that´s really a great investment when peopel know how less money i try to spend. I have not a regular job, so I have not so much money, so. what else is there to say? I am mad no question! something further?? need to work on ONE thing. that´s all for now harry

2 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 
At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home