new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

hate

I am famous by the few friends I have that I find everything bad. That´s just my attitude I just don´t like anything, not persons( don´e feel you included ;)), nor music, nor tv or whatever. c. where are you? I miss you, you know that. to be sure I do not visit anymore floras blog, she is always talking about her friend. sorry flora. walkover are you sure your e-mail address is right not yahoo.co.uk ?? I send you a mail and it came back! my best friends e-mail jivko is down too. people are living so much in used expressions, in worn out thoughts , it´s a mess!
@c. you taught me several basic things on life, I wish I could have you ,met you! so nice no one was before to me! thanks.
walkover you talked about money, what the hell is this? ;) you are a little bit a conservative walkover, hehe, I just had to say that.
too many problems , as usual. so much for this post, thanks harry

a bee and a flower
what does the galaxie
need more!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Self Confessed Walkover said...

Harry - I can't understand why my e-mail address did not work :( I think perhaps you are right and it should be .co.uk at the end, not com. I will check and get back to you about it.

I guess I am a bit of a conservative in my own way. I can also be quite liberal. I don't believe you *have* to get married it's not for everyone. I also believe that gay couples should have the option to get married if they choose, legally if not religiously and that they should be considered just as worthy to adopt as hetrosexual couples. Though yes in many ways I guess I am conservative.

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Self Confessed Walkover said...

You are right, I got my e-mail address wrong! The correct one is northumberland_girl@yahoo.co.uk . I've updated my profile as well. Thank you for pointing it out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home