new start

the c. blog, where are you c.? comments welcomed no matter about what...

Saturday, May 13, 2006

new start

hy c. tim efor an update post, internship sucks, the girl I felt I gonna not stay without her turned out to be a real failure, it´s due to time till this becomes clear to me, at all I belive she will first know what she has missed when i am gone! tehn everything is too late, but so are people they act just when it´s too late. it´s really great to write to you, to always come back and find a smile on your face, I was just about to forget this values! I have ordered a new pc, but have still to pay it, then it will be delivered, on monday I have to do three calls, two by docs, cancelling appointments, one at th einsurance, i know I still have not done it. I really don´t look forward to monday. I hope you are ok and doing well, as well as it just is possible in this mad times. and we are for sure living in mad times. don´t look really forward to times when i have to work 6 hours, working is just torture for me, I know a lot of people love their work, or at least pretend it, but hey I am one of those idiots, who get destroyed by their works! ok c. enough for now, I love you, keep me in mind harry

5 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger Self Confessed Walkover said...

I don't think I know anyone who spends the weekend while they're off work looking forward to work on Monday morning!

Too many people don't realise they're onto a good thing until they loose it. I was thinking that recently about the guy I dated when I was university (not the nasty guy I dated last!). Thing is I spoke to that guy this week and he was so annoying and generally thoughtless it really reminded me why we broke up! So I think perhaps I did the right thing in the long run.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger harrys zen said...

hy walkover, I had again to do a c. post, I just have th eneed to talk to a stranger, thanks for th ecomment, all your blogs suzies, yours, pennys are so interesting, mines just mad, but I appreciate your comments and encouragements. I just need it. have quitted now brittanydanielonline, it just get too boring and annoying, yeah I remember the guy you talked about him, the one from college, really sorry for you, but be glad it´s´over. hoq wa syour weekend? harry

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Tired_of_being_sorry said...

well with someone else from my school. the other one turned out bad because he never said he was sorry for being a jerk to me when i apologized for being pushy. and it got so bad that he quit which is good..

Loren

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

I stayed at a soul crushing job for a year and a half (it was actually an eternity) and it permanently ruined my health. I'm on disability with an incurable illness.

It's not worth it! Find a job that makes you happy. Get out while you can. I know you'll find something better. You deserve it Harry.

 
At 5:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home